Friday, February 13, 2009

Announcing "Tulle Couture"

Thank you so much for visiting. I am very happy to launch my line of Tulle Skirts. First I would like to thank my friends and family who have helped me get this started, I really appreciate all your support, honesty and time you have put into helping me.

Description of Skirts:

All my skirts are custom made for your child. They are sewn to fit with about an inch and a half of growing room. They are very functional and comfortable. The tulle and petticoat lining are encased in %100 cotton muslin which is very soft against the body (see pictures below). Perfect for sensitive kids. They are adorned with a gross-grain ribbon waistband that ties and hangs delicately down the back. Depending on the age of the child there are 4-6 layers of material. On most skirts there is also hand sewn decorative trim on the edge of the top layer. Most skirts are machine washable in a lingerie bag on the delicate cycle and lay flat to dry.

























How to Order:


To place an order please email me at tullecouture@gmail.com. I accept money orders and cash (if local). I will be accepting PayPal very soon. My turn around time is about 3-4 days once payment is received. If you need it sooner please let me know, we can possibly work out an arrangement.

Cost:

Prices are $45 for the designs I am currently showcasing. There is a $15 additional charge for a custom designed skirt (certain color or theme etc.).


Thank you very much.

Tracy Silva
Owner and Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment